Creating Image List Files
Image List files are text files containing lists of image files and/or folders that contain images that you would like to process with a Multiple Image Resizer .NET script file you have created.
Image List files should be created using a text editor (e.g. Notepad).
General Image List File Rules
- Each image file / folder name that is specified in an Image List file must be placed on a separate line.
- Each image file specified must be the full path an image file; please do not use relative paths!
- Each folder of images specified must be the full path to the folder; again please do not use relative paths!
- You may add a question mark (?) symbol at the beginning of a path to a folder of images - this tells the software to scan the folder and its subfolders (and their subfolders etc.) for images.
The following screen shot shows an example of an Image List file:
- Lines 1 to 4 in the Image List file pictured above are full paths to image files.
- Lines 5 and 6 in the Image List file pictured above specify particular folders of images.
- Line 7 in the Image List file pictured above specifies a folder of images - the question mark (?) symbol before the folder path tells the software to find all images under this folder and its sub folders.
When you have finished creating your Image List file in your chosen text editor you should save it. You are now ready to Run the script and image list file with Multiple Image Resizer .NET Script Engine to perform batch image processing.